Serving size: 4
Preparation Time: 45 mins
- Mix cornflour with some of the tea to form a paste. Add remaining tea, lemon juice or vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan. Fry pork until brown. Spoon out and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil and stir-fry pepper, carrots and ginger for a few minutes. Add pineapple and fry for another few minutes. Add cabbage and stir-fry until just softened.
- Stir in the sauce to coat the veggies. Add meat and green beans. Stir to heat through.
- Cover with a lid for a few minutes to steam the beans. The beans should remain green and crunchy. Season with pepper, sprinkle with herbs and serve immediately.
- Serve with a green salad or some fruit. The veggies and pineapple add enough bulk to this dish and starch like noodles or rice are not necessary.
- Minute steak, stroganoff meat or chicken strips will work just as well.
- If your pan is not big enough – fry the veggies in batches. Mix together in step 4 before adding the sauce.
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart