Serving size: 6
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Cut pineapple into 6 thick, even slices.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and toast coconut without any oil until golden brown. Take care not to burn it. Spoon out.
- In the same pan, heat oil and fry pineapple slices on both sides until golden brown and just cooked.
- Mix 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the coconut with the yoghurt.
- Serve 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the yoghurt mixture per person with the pineapple, sprinkle with remaining coconut and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Try this recipe with plums, peaches or apricots in summer.
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart