Serving size: 4
Preparation Time: 25 mins
Such a simple combination of ingredients, which results in a refreshing salad to serve with any meal.
- Mix oil and vinegar in a bowl and season with pepper to form a dressing.
- Slice tomatoes and place with the feta in the dressing. Allow marinating for 10 minutes.
- Arrange tomato and feta on a salad platter or place in a salad bowl, with the origanum scattered in between.
- Use a combination of large and baby tomatoes for an interesting look.
- Add mint or parsley with the origanum, or as an alternative.
- Add thin slices of cucumber for a variation.
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart