Serving size: 4
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
These little desserts have a smooth, soft and creamy texture. The yoghurt and cottage cheese adds a cheesecake flavour that is delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ˚C. Whisk all the ingredients, except the strawberries or oranges, together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between 6 individual ovenproof dishes or ramekins.
- Place dishes on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until just set. To test, gently shake the tray to see how firm it is.
- It will continue to set as it cools down.
- Turn off the oven and allow to cool down in the oven. Refrigerate and allow to cool completely.
- Serve cold with 2-3 strawberries or orange segments per person.
Grate 1-2 blocks of dark chocolate over the cheesecakes. Or garnish with toasted nuts, coconut or cocoa powder.
* Allow 1 hour cooling time
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart