Preparation time: 15min
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Peel and chop the kiwifruit & banana.
- Roughly chop the mint leaves.
- In a blender, combine kiwi, banana, mint, almond milk and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add the Greek yogurt and ice cubes and blend all the ingredients again until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Kiwis are full of nutrients. They also have a lot of antioxidants and are a good source of fiber.