Serving size: 25-30
Preparation Time: 45 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180 °c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla and lemon rind and fold in both of the flours and raisins. Stir to form a smooth dough. Roll into balls and place on the baking tray. Press down with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a cooling rack and store in an airtight container. Serve 2-3 small cookies as a snack.
- Use this cookie dough as a base for any cookie. Stir in chocolate chips for a special occasion.
- Add ½ tsp (2,5 ml) ground ginger and 1 tsp (5 ml) ground mixed spice to the dough for a spiced cookie.
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart