Serving size: 6
Preparation Time: 1 hour
The colours in the salad remind us of the tradition of a special seven colour Sunday lunch – something many South Africans enjoy.
- Dressing: Stir all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Salad: Mix all the slaw ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over and toss well. Allow salad to stand for 10 - 15 minutes before serving it. This will allow the salad to marinate.
- Serve slaw as a side dish at a braai.
- This dressing can be used as a marinade for fish, chicken, pork or veggies.
- Add toasted coconut to the dressing instead of the peanuts.
- Serve with steak or leftover braaied chicken in whole-wheat rolls or pitas.
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart