Serving size: 4
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
These bakes are so easy to make and a great idea to pack in a lunch box.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and grease a muffin pan.
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Season with lemon juice and pepper.
- Divide mixture into muffin pan and sprinkle extra paprika on top, if preferred. Bake for 20 minutes or until set. Remove from the pan and allow to cool.
- Serve as part of a light lunch with lemon wedges and a bean or lentil salad. Add avocado when in season.
- This is a delicious snack served hot or at room temperature.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of each bake before baking.
- To make it a more filling lunch, serve with left-over cooked butternut, sweet potatoes or baby potatoes.
- This recipe makes 12 small bakes.
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart