Serving size: 4
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Mix tuna, mayonnaise, chutney and tomato sauce and season with curry powder. Divide mixture between 4 slices of bread.
- Close the sandwiches with the remaining 4 slices of bread and toast in a toaster or serve as it is.
- To pack in a lunch box, you can pack the tuna mixture separately and spread on toast or bread when you are ready to eat. Serve with salad ingredients like lettuce and cucumber or fresh fruit of your choice.
- Chopped fresh herbs, like parsley or coriander, will be delicious in this tuna mixture.
- If you are not toasting this sandwich, add lettuce or tomato for an added crunch.
- Make your own chicken mayonnaise sandwich. Substitute tuna for 1 cup cooked chicken and use as above.
- Remember when buying mayonnaise, chutney and tomato sauce to choose the best quality possible that is lower in salt, sugar and fat.
Recipe by Pharma Dynamics
Cooking from the heart