What you need:
- Paper rolls
- White paint
- Small googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Small pom-poms
- White cardboard
- Coloured cardboard
- Extra strong glue
- Black pen
- Paint your toilet paper rolls white.
- Make the bunny ears by tracing ears on white cardboard and then making a smaller ear insert with coloured paper of your choice.
- Glue two small googly eyes to your paper roll.
- Twist three small pipe cleaners around each other and glue this to the paper roll.
- Glue a small pom-pom on top of the pipe cleaners for the nose.
- Glue the ears to the inside of the top of your paper roll. Then draw the mouth with a black pen.
Your toilet paper roll bunnies are now complete. These are so easy to make, and perfect for toddlers and pre-schoolers to make. You may need to help younger children with gluing.
More Toilet paper roll ideas: