What you need:
- 1 tablespoon dish soap
- 3 tablespoons water
- Water soluble food colouring (10 drops)
- Cardboard (you can use computer paper or construction paper, but they disintegrate more when wet).
- Mix the water and soap with the food colouring.
- Blow into the solution until bubbles form.
- Gently lay your cardboard over the bubbles.
As the bubbles pop, they will leave an imprint on the paper. Repeat the process until the page is covered.
You can use this craft as a colour lesson as well. Start by making three batches, blue, yellow and red. Let the kids then help mix blue and yellow or red and blue to create “new colours.”