Summer Hamper | 2 min read
Terms and Conditions
- This site is owned and operated by Intercare Corporate Services Pty (Ltd).
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or older.
- Employees of Intercare may not enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee for this competition.
- Enter via the Intercare Health Hub form.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition starts on 01 December 2020 and ends on 04 January 2021. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
- The winner will be contacted via the contact detail provided. An announcement will follow on the Intercare Facebook group page on 06 January 2021.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
- The prize is as offered, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will receive a summer hamper.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Only entries with a valid email and phone number will qualify to win the hamper.
- Copied recipes should be referenced by source and owner.
- The winner will be chosen at random by using Random.org from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email and telephonically.
- The winner must be prepared to supply a physical address as the hamper will be delivered by courier.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Intercare reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Intercare’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.