Montagu kids snack pack Terms and Conditions
- This site is owned and operated by Intercare Corporate Services Pty (Ltd).
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or older.
- Employees and close relatives of Intercare or Montagu may not enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee for this competition.
- Enter via the Intercare Health Hub form.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition starts on 05 May and ends on 30 June 2020. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
- The prize is as offered, and no cash or other alternatives will be provided.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The ten winners will each receive a Montagu snack pack worth R250.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Only entries with a valid email and phone number will qualify to win a Montagu snack pack.
- The winners will be chosen at random by using Random.org from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified by email and telephonically.
- The winners must be prepared to supply a physical address as the hamper will be delivered by courier.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Intercare reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Intercare’s decision regarding all matters relating to the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.